Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Dating After 2013 Split from Lamar Odom


Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Dating After 2013 Split from Lamar Odom: 'Why Am I Cast as Some Jezebel?'
Kocktails with Khloé has arrived! 



Amid a free-wheeling discussion on Wednesday's debut scene, hostKhloé Kardashian opened up about getting reaction for beginning to datefollowing her 2013 division from Lamar Odom. 

"In the midst of my separation, I'm like, 'Okay, I've been sitting tight for this partition to experience so now I'm going to date some person however … for women, you're so judged and everyone's aphorism, 'Thoughtful', in any case she married,' " Kardashian said. "Why can men do this – or in the midst of some individual's marriage if they cheat or whatever – [and] no one hurls stones at them? Why am I give a part as some Jezebel?" 

Kendall Jenner safeguarded Kardashian out by appearing as a guest and deceiving her their Kim Kardashian West by calling her to envision she was pregnant. 

Distinctive guests in the midst of the scene included Snoop Friendly, Aisha Tyler, Kym Whitley and Brandi Glanville 

Snoop revealed that for three months a year, he doesn't smoke maryjane when he tutors youth football, and had a great deal of acknowledgment for Kardashian family lady Kris Jenner. 

"She's a phenomenal, strong lady. I esteem how she got you young women on point," he said. "As a ruler, I bow down to her." 

That got the craftsman his own special shoutout from the momager, who tweeted her thankful. 

Thankful to you @SnoopDogg ❤ #KocktailsWithKhloepic.twitter.com/zBmpF2CVxU 

— Kris Jenner (@KrisJenner) January 21, 2016 

Glanville opened up about out from The Honest to goodness Housewives of Beverly Slants. She felt that she allowed herself to twist up a scoundrel on the show every so often to be an agreeable individual. 

"I genuinely was the unrivaled there who required the paycheck ... They were by then rich regardless. I'm a solitary guardian," Glanville said. "I'm locking in, doing my thing." 

Kocktails with Khloé, which affectation Wednesdays (10 p.m. ET) on FYI.
Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Dating After 2013 Split from Lamar Odom Khloé Kardashian Opens Up About Dating After 2013 Split from Lamar Odom Reviewed by Unknown on 09:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.