'I'm in Love with Her': Amy Schumer's Boyfriend Posts Cute Instagram Message – As She 'Misses' Him on Tour


Amy Schumer and Boyfriend Continue With Public Love Affair
They say separation makes the heart become fonder, and that absolutely is by all accounts the case for Amy Schumer and her new lover. 

Schumer initially acquainted us with her man, Ben Hanisch, a couple of weeks back in an Instagram post, and the pair have been practically entwined following. 

However, on Monday, the Trainwreck star uncovered she was "missing" him in the wake of going on visit. 

"Missing these individuals out and about," Schumer, 34, inscribed a high contrast bunch photograph in which Hanisch, 29, remains beside her. 

Missing these individuals out and about 

The furniture architect, who's initially from Chicago, shared his own snap on Instagram prior in the day, posting a delightful shot of the pair at the Faultfinder's Decision Honors on Sunday. 

"One more from the previous evening since this young lady looked madly beautiful and I'm infatuated with her," he subtitled the photograph. 

Since reporting they were dating, the couple has been unguarded with their relationship, sharing numerous photographs, with Schumer openly spouting about Hanisch. 

One more from the previous evening since this young lady looked madly beautiful and I'm infatuated with her. 

"We're enamored and it's truly energizing," she told Individuals not long ago. "I've never been dating anybody that general society's truly thought about. However, I like that everybody supposes I've been single my entire life. They're similar to, 'She got her first beau!' and I'm similar to 'No, I've dated individuals throughout the years."
'I'm in Love with Her': Amy Schumer's Boyfriend Posts Cute Instagram Message – As She 'Misses' Him on Tour 'I'm in Love with Her': Amy Schumer's Boyfriend Posts Cute Instagram Message – As She 'Misses' Him on Tour Reviewed by Unknown on 16:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.